The Conference Program is out now!
The 2019 APPEA Taxation and Commercial Conference will once again bring together a wide range of taxation, legal and commercial professionals to discuss issues affecting the commercial performance of companies in Australia’s oil and gas industry. In addition to industry experts, government officials and representatives from advisory and legal firms will also participate in the event.
The conference will host a number of high calibre speakers including:
- The Hon Michael Sukkar MP, Assistant Treasurer
- The Hon Joel Fitzgibbon MP, Shadow Minister for Agriculture and Resources
- Rebecca Saint, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office
- Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist (Australia, New Zealand and Global Commodities), HSBC
- Saul Kavonic, Director, APAC Markets, Credit Suisse Australia
The Conference will also have representation from a range of organisations including Wood Mackenzie, CSIRO, The Board of Taxation, EY, KPMG, PwC and Deloitte. In addition, dedicated sessions will also focus on transparency and corporate financing issues.
To join our emailing list and be kept abreast of the latest information regarding the conference, please complete your details on the Request for Information form